or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please DON'T delete the music chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DanelleDanelle commented  · 

It doesn't need to be deleted. Just monitor it better.

• JeepgirlJeepgirl commented  · 

Drawings of guns and the word bang bragging he had answered 80 questions if those are his answers I am truly glad that I do not need his advise. He had the student so confused then drawing pants in two separate responses and then circles Arnt we supposed to be teaching the kids I really don't want to waste my time if this is just a chat room which it has been lately.

• ArmyBoy97ArmyBoy97 commented  · 

yes delete it its a waste of space

• HaileyHailey commented  · 

Don't delete the music chat! I love music, it's my life! And it counts as a school subject, so that's like deleting math, or science! you wouldn't do that now would you.

• KDKD commented  · 

Dumb Idea Don't Delete The Music Chat.

• Hannah~Hannah~ commented  · 

i dont think it should be deleted. the music chat is just the same as all the other chats. and music is not just singing. some people are learning about the history of music or whatever. i honestly dont see whats wrong with the music chat. if there is something wrong with it, then there must be something wrong with the others too. might as well delete those, eh?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I dont understand why we have to have a chat for music we have that all the time in our lives an they dont talk about music they talk about their lives to so mmm

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

i think we should b/c no one cares about that music chat so there is no point of having it an why should we ppl have fun talking bout their lives why are u so worried @mandaB

• nayarinayari commented  · 

wow its not/is important

• mandaBmandaB commented  · 

I don't think that it should me deleted. If you go onto any other chat, they don't talk about anything other than their life and so on. I think that if you delete this than you need to delete other chats as well. I disagree with Hannah because some people may need help with reading sheet music and so on. It isn't just about singing, there is a lot more to it than other people understand. Music is important to a lot of us just like geometry and biology, history and English are to some of you. Don't take away from some of the kids that need it because you don't like it. Its not right.

• BakonloverkBakonloverk commented  · 

I agree with deleting the music chat. But if you think about it, deleting it will just make some other chat become the same as the music. And then everyone is just going to want that chat removed until all chats are removed in total which would end in lots of people being upset and less users for the site. I agree i just think they need stronger moderation. I get the mods can't be in chat 24/7, but maybe they should hire someone that could?

• hannahhannah commented  · 

i dont know why people would need help in music all you have to do is sing....not even hard

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its dumb if we keep music let it be about school band and reading music not stupid post. If you want to post that stuff then get on facebook.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base